Tuesday 2 October 2012

Russell Brand painting progression

This recent project was a lot of fun!  I was given the chance to paint and meet the one and only Mr Russell Brand... yes, old Rusty Rockets himself!
I am a fan, so this was an easy one.. of course I was nervous about showing him the work... but, he loved it!  I was taken back by his kindness, lovely personality and funniness.



As I painted the work, I took photos documenting the progression..  I thought it might be interesting to some people so they can see how the work developed...



A really fun project highlighted by meeting and having Russell enjoy the work!!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Dave, what a beautifull painting you made here! I'm working on a painting of this guy too. I have trouble makeing it look excactly like him. Yours is brilliant! How did you manage to meet him so you could show him in person? Love Audrey

    ReplyDelete